With the resignation of our inaugural chairperson who also was the person who provides hosting, webmaster services, and the like to the fleet it brought up the need for the council to address these matters. As such the following by-law has been added regarding the founding of the fleet and our continued success.
Bylaw #15 – Fleet Founder
The 22nd Fleet recognizes Greenfelt as our founder and the owner/administrator of our hosting services. As such the Fleet will recognize the following permissions to the Fleet Founder despite status as a member of the GM Council. The fleet founder shall be granted the following responsibilities until such time he requests to be relieved.
- Serving as owner/administrator of the fleet hosting services.
- Serving as webmaster and administrator of fleet web/community services.
- Responsible for ensuring proper passing of administrative rights and privileges between administrations after elections/appointments of the Chairperson and Vice-Chairperson.
- Serving as owner/administrator of the community Discord Server and applying appropriate administrative permissions to the Chairperson/Vice-Chairperson after election/appointment.
- Serving as an advisor to the officers of the Fleet retaining access to council/officer discussions. Should the founder no longer be a member of the GM Council there will be no voting permissions granted.