The “Collaborative Machine” is awarded to individuals who are deemed to have worked hard in collaboration with others and who embodies the true meaning of teamwork and collaboration, perhaps through joint posts, website creation or by joining different Offices in the fleet.
- Who can nominate? Game Managers
- How can you nominate? Once a quarter during official periods.
- Who decides? The GM Council reviews and approves all nominations.
- AlphaJuliet. This is a person who goes out of their way to include everyone in what they are doing. They actively seek out Jp’s, ways to get themselves into a plot, and always come up with ideas that allow them to show their creative side and share that with the group. This is a person who helps make a community like ours what it is.
- JakeSjet. As the godfather of Messier 4 and all of its celestial companions, Sjet has created the from scratch the largest shared sandbox in the fleet to date. The compelling prose, plots, and growth are very compelling, not least of which would be the development of junior players into GMs of their own sims. Before he was Trek DH, Sjet was already doing the job on a smaller scale just for the fun of it.
- Wizardbeard. Excellent writer, plotter and schemer, and someone who spends a good bit of time getting others involved in conversations, plots, stories, character development and even persuades them to take up GMing from time to time. Player in many different sims, GM in at least two and always full of ideas to enhance gameplay, enrich stories and get involved on a deeper level. Brings a great and often twisted sense of humour with him too, though also some Dad jokes. 🙂 A lot of fun to work and write with and someone who brings an element of the complex, unique and hilarious with him to a sim.