The “Bronze Distinguished Service” is awarded to a player for continued service above and beyond their assigned role within the fleet, whether that be player, GM, or Officer.
- Who can nominate? Anyone
- How can you nominate? Once a quarter during official periods.
- Who decides? The Awards Committee reviews and approves all nominations.
- James has been writing for Memory Theta since its inception, which is perhaps why he followed me to Star Trek Peregrine. My dream and ambition for that sim was unable to be realized, which led me to the decision to close it. Rather than let that happen, James assumed creative control and the arduous task of turning my overly ambitious design into a working sim. That monumental effort, in addition to his years of authentically creative writing, makes him more than deserving of this award.
- Alexander. From the beginning, Alexander provided a necessary avenue to enable growth opportunities for the 22nd Fleet via his hosting service Atlantia Cloud. Without Alex’s willingness to provide options to new Game Managers, the 22nd Fleet would not be as big as it is today.
- Oma: Oma is someone that, without prodding, stepped up to the plate to help create a tracking system for our OOC Accolade System – How our Force Users can bypass learning certain Force Powers ICly through participation and OOC behavior within the Sim’s community. When the Sim grew +100% in a 24-hour span, he also noticed some overlooked items/issues that were either not there, or written unclearly in our, “New Player,” pages. His cheat-sheet helped me easily go in and make the necessary edits, as well as address some potentially problematic issues – before it got to that point. Oma went far beyond what he was initially made an AGM to do – help control/run plots. He saw problems, wrote-up solutions, and suggested them. All of this was done out of a selflessness to help Revenge Of The Fallen be at it’s best. You can’t train some of the skills he has and I feel lucky to have him on the Sim because of them.