USS Black Hawk
The Golden Stars lurked in the shadows. The Consortium destroyed from within. The Dolmoqour used the best parts of yourself to betray your kin.
For the last two years, the crew of the Century-Class USS Black Hawk have been forced through the tumbler where rocks become precious gems. This ship and crew now are among the best and the brightest in the Gamma Quadrant. Some have started families, others have found love, and others find solace in the bottom of a bottle.
The USS Black Hawk is now returning to the unknown, no longer on missions to dig and investigate deep, dark secrets, but to boldly go where no one has gone before. Little do any of them know that what they will soon encounter will be their greatest test of all!
Are you among the brave, bold, and curious in the Federation? Do you want to be a part of a decorated sim that has received multiple accolades from the simming community at large, including being recognized as a 2018 Squiddie recipient? Then the Black Hawk is for you!
Current Mission: 20: Ghosts
The shakedown cruise brings the Black Hawk to a nebula where it can test the improvements on the sensors. When the lifeless hull of a Federation starship is detected inside, Captain Geisler orders the Black Hawk to enter and investigate.
Little does he know that the ship is walking into a trap…
To learn more about the current mission, please read this wiki article.
– Civilian Affairs Liasion
– Assistant Chief of Security
– Assistant Chief Engineer
– Fighter Pilots
– Junior Officers & Enlisted
- CO: Capt. Harvey Geisler
- XO: Cmdr. Terry Walsh
- Chief Flight Control: Lt. JG Charles McCullen
- Chief Intel: Lt. Cmdr. Joey Geisler
- Chief Security/Tactical: Lt. Cmdr. Camila Di Pasquale
- Chief Operations: Lt. JG Damien Akorem
- Chief Engineer: Lt. Djaat Parker
- Chief Science: Lt. Cmdr. Arjin Djinx
- Asst. Chief Science: Lt. Zayna Ryler
- Chief Medical Officer: Lt. Jennin Rhula
- Asst. Chief Medical: Lt. Cmdr. Landon Milo
- Chief Counselor: Lt. Cmdr. Tivan
- Counselor: Lt. Avery Stuart
- Squadron Commander: Lt. Cmdr. Gemma Alexander